Sunday, July 12

T-minus 24 days till The Big Move.

So, I moved home to Kennesaw for my last month here. Things just weren't working out anymore, and I'm sure, as shitty as it is, it's for the best for both parties. Driving an hour to and from work really sucks, but I guess I can get used to having home-cooked meals the rest of my nights in town. Plus, getting to see family 24-7 kind of rules, especially since I'll be 250+ miles away from them in a short time.

Finally took first place at trivia at Tin Lizzy's the other night. $50 house cash, suckas. That's two margarita pitchers, guac/salsa/queso trio, & then some. Delicious, and I enjoy putting our success in terms of food & alcohol. Only two more trivia nights before half the crew leaves. Heartbreaking.

I'm not that bummed Francoeur was traded; only bummed we traded him for Ryan Church. As long as McCann & Escobar are still rollin' with The Braves, I'll be okay. I hope I can still catch games in MS...

The weather has been perfect lately. I wish it was like this year-round, maybe with a smattering of 50 degree days in the fall/winter, just to keep things interesting. Is there a place in the US where such a thing exists? If so, I may need to move there eventually.

Currently in between two Greek phrases for my next tattoo (to go vertically on the left side of my ribs, methinks). Not sure which one yet, I need to weigh it out for the next week or two. I'm thinking option A, strictly for space-purposes.

Option A: "Know yourself"

γνωθι σεαυτόν

Option B: "Life is short, but art is long"

βίος βραχύς, δε έχνη μακρ



Also, on the list of "Things to Do Before I Leave": The Clermont Lounge, kayaking, Asian karaoke, spend a day on the lake, Metalsome...

No comments: