Friday, June 13

Brief.



Not that great quality, but this was so funny. I want to read this book. Looks like I'll add it to the list!

The new H&M opened in Atlantic Station - finally! I'm sure the lines are going to be insanely long these next few weeks, but I definitely hope to get out there soon. I went to the flagship store at Northpoint a couple of weeks ago & bought a ton of stuff for relatively cheap. It might be dangerous for me to go to the much, much larger store...

I had my final interview for the editorial assistant position on Thursday. It is now between me and two other individuals, narrowed down from 90. I have a feeling I am the youngest candidate - the office consists of three people, all probably over the age of 55. I hope this is an advantage to me though. I will know by the middle of next week if I got the job or not. If not, it is back to the drawing board for this kid.

The Braves are really breaking my heart. So many boys on the DL. I really think we are cursed this season.

No comments: