Monday, March 10

¡Viva Mexico!

Cancun was amazing. It seriously was the trip of a lifetime. Chichen Itza & Tulum were both incredible. Swimming with the dolphins might have been one of the coolest thing I've ever done. All the bars were really fun, albeit filled with underage girls doing keg stands in skirts. Regardless, we met lots of fun people & had an awesome time.

Just a few pictures - even though they don't do it justice!




Chichen Itza:



Tulum:

Swimming with dolphins:


Coming back home to 35 degree weather and snow kind of sucked. I miss everything about it! The people were so friendly, the history of the culture was amazing, and the overall relaxed feel was the best. Oh, Atlanta. I wish you could offer me the same things.

I found a job in Marietta as an entry-level writer for a public relations, creative agency services firm. It pays pretty good, and it has all the benefits I need when I graduate (IRAs, insurance, paid holidays, etc). I've been working on my resume all day. If I could even be considered for an interview, it would be amazing. I'm really crossing fingers on this one. It might be just what I need to start a career in writing.

No comments: