- Seven-Day Detox: so far, so good. Operation: Beach Bod '09, not so good.
- Mayfield's White Chocolate Raspberry ice cream rules.
- Gaslight Anthem in one week, Alkaline Trio in two weeks.
- Sold Death Cab tickets after realizing they are the kind of band I would want to die of boredom if I saw live.
- Going to Tybee w/Danielle and Laura in the beginning of June, can't wait.
- BT's smoothies are awesome.
- My monthly payments on my graduate loans will be approx. $470/month. WOOHOO. At least I'm living my dream, and it will be worth it one day...right?
- T-minus three months till I leave. Bittersweet.
- Swine flu: wtf?
- Brother still hasn't left for the Air Force, I am secretly happy.
- I think I could live in Chattanooga.
- My culinary prowess continues to grow.
- Need to tell my grandma about tattoos before seeing her on Mother's Day. Eek.
- Adam Lambert, ftw.
Friday, May 1
Spring 09, thus far.
Not enough has gone on lately to warrant a large post from yours truly...so instead, a bulleted edition of what's been going on.