Friday, May 8

Hands down, one of the best albums I've heard in a long time.


Seriously, you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not give them a listen. I haven't worn out a record like I have The '59 Sound in forever. We saw them play on Tuesday with The Heartless Bastards (another great band), and it was one of the most solid live performances ever. If you don't believe me, perhaps Letterman can convince you.



Like a punk rock Bruce Springsteen...so basically, totally awesome.

"Well, I wonder which song they're gonna play when we go. I hope it's something quiet and minor and peaceful and slow. When we float out into the ether, into the everlasting arms, I hope we don't hear Marley's chains we forged in life 'cause the chains I been hearing now for most of my life."

No comments: