Friday, April 11

Summer '08 To-Do List.

School is over with for good, & I will have much more time on my hands.
In no particular order...
  • Take lots of day trips, even if it's just driving to South Georgia.
  • Acquire a Holga & bring along on aforementioned day trips.
  • Read, read, read everything I have wanted to in the past 4 years but haven't been able to.
  • Lots & lots more yoga.
  • Steam clean my house. Not exciting, but it needs to be done.
  • Paint at least one wall in my living room & one in my bedroom.
  • Rearrange my living room & buy a bigger couch.
  • Find an old record player, and dust off my Nick Drake vinyl.
  • Also find an old typewriter (Underwood Standard Portable). Pull a Faulkner, drink too much, and type for hours.
  • Take Drake to Bark in the Park, instead of working Bark in the Park.
  • Hike to the top of Stone Mountain.
  • Find somewhere that has paddleboats!
I'm sure much will be added to this list in the next few weeks...if I can survive them.

No comments: